The RTA Transit Access Citizens Advisory Board (RTACAB) advises the RTA Board of Directors and staff on issues related to the coordination of accessible public transportation services across the region, the provision and efficiency of other regional transportation programs, and the impact of the RTA’s policies and programs on the communities within the metropolitan region.
The RTACAB is composed of professionals from agencies serving people with disabilities and older adults throughout the RTA’s six-county region, the Chicago Mayor’s Office for People with Disabilities commissioner, CTA, Metra and Pace Citizen Advisory Boards chairmen, as well as chairmen of their respective ADA Advisory committees.
If you are interested in attending the RTACAB meeting, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for log-in information.
- May 24, 2021 Meeting Notice/Agenda (Virtual; Click Link for Sign In Information)
- April 26, 2021 - Meeting Canceled
- January 25, 2021 Meeting Notice/Agenda (Virtual; Click Link for Sign In Information)
- October 5, 2020 Meeting Notice/Agenda (Virtual; Click Link for Sign In Information)
- April 6, 2020 — Meeting Canceled
- February 3, 2020 Meeting Notice/Agenda
- October 7, 2019 Meeting Notice/Agenda
- April 1, 2019 Meeting Notice/Agenda
- January 7, 2019 Meeting Notice/Agenda
Jackie Forbes, Chair
David Ogunbode, Vice Chair
City of Chicago
CTA Citizen Advisory Board
Metra Citizen Advisory Board
Adam H. Kerman
Pace Citizen Advisory Board
Commissioner Rachel Arfa
Chicago Mayor’s Office for People With Disabilities
Pace ADA Advisory Committee- Chicago
Pace ADA Advisory Committee - Suburban
CTA ADA Advisory Committee