The Regional Transportation Authority Mapping & Statistics (RTAMS) website is a tool developed by the Regional Transportation Authority (RTA) for retrieving planning and financial information on the public transportation system in the RTA service area.
The RTA service area includes the transit services operated and maintained by the Chicago Transit Authority (CTA), Metra commuter rail, and Pace suburban bus.
Examples of data found on RTAMS:
- Ridership Statistics - View route, station and line ridership for CTA, Metra and Pace
- Bus Routes, Rail Stations & Lines - View CTA, Metra and Pace Services
- Planning Studies and Funding Programs - Peruse projects funded by or through several RTA programs - Community Planning, ICE, JARC, Section 5310
- Political Jurisdiction Transit Summaries - Summarize select RTAMS data for jurisdictions such as; towns, Chicago wards, counties, and state and federal districts.
- Sales Tax - See how much sales tax is generated to fund the RTA, by town or county
- Interactive Mapping - View selected data sets on a map
- Vehicles - View buses, trains and paratransit vehicle information
- Travel Patterns - View data from the 2010, 2000 and 1990 Census CTPP
- Capital Projects - View a list of projects from the current RTA capital program